Digital Millennium Copyright Act
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT – DMCA NOTICE. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Services;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of infringement claims can be reached as follows (with e-mail being the most expeditious method):
- By Mail: Parker Keough LLP, P.O. Box 590006, Newton, Massachusetts, 02459
- By E-mail: [email protected]
- By Telephone: 321-262-1146
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Renonations that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Renonations’s rights and obligations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Renonations has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed by Renonations at its sole discretion to be repeat infringers. Renonations may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Services and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.